- Lesson 1: Diets don’t work. Period.
- Lesson 2: Alternate Measures of Health
- Lesson 1: Cultural Conditioning is to Disregard Hunger Signals
- Lesson 2: Diet Mentality Breaks Down Body Trust
- Lesson 3: Unconditional Permission to Eat
- Lesson 1: Time to Call a Truce
- Lesson 2: "Bad" Food Leads to Shame
- Lesson 3: The Habituation Effect
- Lesson 4: Our Body is the Best Judge of Food
- Lesson 1: Food Rules
- Lesson 2: Counteracting Automatic Negative Thoughts
- Lesson 1: Get Connected With the Signals of Comfortable Fullness.
- Lesson 2: Body Attunement
- Lesson 3: Eating Beyond Fullness
- Lesson 1: Satisfaction Matters
- Lesson 2: Experiencing Satisfaction- What Makes Food Enjoyable?
- Lesson 3: Practice Mindful Eating
- Lesson 1: Are You An Emotional Overeater?
- Lesson 2: How Do I Feel, What Do I Need?
- Lesson 3: Why Do You Self-Soothe with Food?
- Lesson 4: How to Address Your Feelings and Needs Without Food, Let’s go Deeper
- Lesson 1: Having Body Acceptance in a Fat-Phobic Culture
- Lesson 2: Let Go of Body Judgment, Shame, and Criticism
- Lesson 3: Developing Body Respect by Caring for our Bodies
- Lesson 1: Militant vs Mindful (Joyful) Exercise
- Lesson 2: Joyful Movement
- Lesson 1: Honoring Your Health with Food
- Lesson 2: What to Eat
- Lesson 3: Honoring All Areas of Your Health
- Lesson 1: The Journey Continues